By Floridea di Ciommo, cambiaMO|changing mobility
We are organizing a Design Hackathon within the INDIMO developers and operators community! The Berlin Design Hackathon will take place in parallel during our next project Consortium Meeting in Berlin on the 11th and 12th of May 2022.
Developers, operators and all participants will be involved in creative sessions, starting from the collaborative identification of the challenge and a discussion to select the priorities. Soon after participants will work in separated teams to develop solutions. On the 2nd day solutions will be presented and voted by all other teams members.
The COP related event will be structured in the following way:
Day 1 – 11.45-12.45 CEST
- Challenge creation (30 min) | Group activity in 3-4 groups
- Challenge selection (30 min) | Plenary session
- Co-creation of solutions | (self-organised) 3-4 teams working in parallel in separated areas during the afternoon, including online participation
Day 2 – 13.45-14.45 CEST
- Presentation of Solutions (30 min): Developers/operators mixed teams introduce solutions in a plenary session
- Voting session (15 minutes) | Plenary session
- Award winning team (15 minutes) | Winners declaration and wrap-up
More details about the adopted design thinking approach will be shared via email to registered participants in the forthcoming days. Due to venue availability, the number of participants will be limited.
First come first served, register soon!
Updates and details will be shared via email to registered participants
For more information contact Floridea di Ciommo at firstname.lastname@example.org